Real Time Notifications
RFID can provide real time notifications of product replenishment needs, stock movement, out of stocks and when there is low inventory. It also increases inventory accuracy and efficiency by reading RFID tags on the products. This ensures that the products are on the correct racks and shelves.
RFID has the potential to alert staff when products are being removed illegally. Thefts and the misplacement of products can be avoided using RFID.
Self Service Kiosk
Customers can self checkout and pay for their purchases by using the available RFID-enabled kiosks. This can reduce the waiting times and man power to be stationed at the cashier counters.
Customers are able to locate products displayed on mannequins easily via our smart interface.
Self-help General Enquiry
Customers are able to navigate the entire store’s catalogue without any help from the shop assistants.
- Reduces time to receive goods
- Theft prevention/control
- Enhance customer shopping experience
- Reduce cost and raise revenue
- Automated and frequent inventory counts
- Improved inventory accuracy
- Reduce out of stock and overstocking situations
RFID Hardware Setup
- RFID fixed and handheld readers – To perform receiving operations at dock doors (warehouse) and store room.
- RFID anti theft gantry – To track products movement and prevent unauthorized product movements at store entrance
- RFID fixed readers – To perform automated inventory monitoring on the sales floor.
- RFID hand held readers – To perform quick and easy cycle counting on the sales floor. To provide store inventory information to value add customer service.
- RFID point of sale readers – For fast check out of all purchases within seconds